- Tuck Team Meets US Special Envoy, Todd Stern
- How much is that carbon out the window?
- So What Can I Do to Save the Planet? Climate Change and Animal Agriculture
- It’s only 4 degrees… what’s there to be alarmed about?
- Tuck Side Event in Doha examines the role of global corporations in moving the climate needle
Author Archives: betsabehm
Having recently completed Jeff Weiss’ Negotiations course at Tuck (with multiple exercises on multi-party negotiation, as well as side negotiations), I find myself paying extra attention to how the COP18 delegates discuss their interests and try to create options. The … Continue reading
A quick post: 1) Here at COP18, there has been lots going on and when I read this article today, it reminded me of the quick naps on shuttle bus rides between the hotel and the conference center. http://www.cop18.qa/news/singlestory.aspx?id=190 2) The first slide from … Continue reading
Following a morning cultural experience at the museum on Wednesday, we headed over to the COP18 at Qatar’s National Conference Center (QNCC) for our first set of official meetings. At QNCC, we met with Edward Cameron, the Director of International Climate Initiative … Continue reading